Aims & Scope
The current focus of homoeopathic research is on the evidence-based practices and universally acknowledged parameters, with special emphasis on documentation. The journal is committed to meet the needs of readers and authors, to constantly improve the quality of content and maintain integrity of the academic records. It is determined to handle complications transparently by publications of acknowledgements consistent with established policies. The Journal ensures that research paper published has ethical clearance, no conflict of interest and discourages plagiarism and copyright violations.
Editorial Advisory Board and reviewers’ panel of our Journal have international representation with highly acclaimed researchers, practitioners and healthcare professionals from across the globe.
The Journal publishes evidence based articles on homoeopathic research which has positive impact globally. The journal’s regular subscribers include homoeopathic practitioners, healthcare professionals, authors, other bio-medical researchers, medical students, policy makers and ultimately patients.
We invite scientific submissions in homoeopathy from the authors in the following categories: Original Article, Review Article, Case Report, Case Series, Perspectives [debate, commentary, etc], Short Communication, Letter to Editor, Response to Letter to Editor, etc. Some of the areas of focus are drug standardization, drug proving, clinical verification, clinical research, extramural research and collaborative research in homoeopathy.
- On an average four to five original articles per issue.
- Regularly published issues with no delay or miss
- Abstracts in Hindi, Spanish, Chinese, French and German language for wider dissemination
- New, interesting, rare and good quality case reports
- Articles in accordance with “uniform requirements for manuscript submitted to biomedical Journals” and ICMJE guidelines
- Editorial advisory board with international and national experts/leaders
- Reports of major conferences/workshops held nationally
- Established ethical standards/policies are followed